What We Learned About at the Game of Thrones Panel in San Diego
July 28, 2017 By Jon Somers
1) Fans can’t get enough of Hodor.
Fans were cheering in delight when they learned that the panel would be chaired by Kristian Nairn, who starred as Hodor until season six.
2) Star Wars and Game of Thrones fans are equally passionate.
Gwendoline Christie answered a question as too whos fans were more ‘crazy’ by saying they were equally passionate.
3) People still haven’t gotten over the whole Joffrey thing.
Sophie Turner received a brief boo from the crowd when she said she wished she could bring back the evil Joffrey to the show, but only because she enjoyed working with Jack Gleeson who played him.
4) A Game of Thrones spin off? Maybe not
Liam Cunningham joked that a Game of Thrones spin-off show was in the works called Better Call Davos.
5) What the characters would do if they were King or Queen for the day?
Nathalie Emmanuel said she’d give education for everyone and John Bradley wanted Maesters to clean up “their own stinking” waste, referencing the latest episode released last week.