- Batman Week on Twitter; Plus Wonder Woman's Motion PosterNovember 1, 2017
- Movie Review: THOR: RAGNAROKNovember 1, 2017
- Kingpin Will Return in The Third Season of Netflix's DaredevilOctober 26, 2017
- Superhero Pumpkin Ideas for Halloween 2017October 26, 2017
Stan Lee’s Top Tips for Creating A Superhero
November 22, 2015 By Jon Somers
Are you thinking of creating a superhero but are stuck on how to make them succeed? Stan lee has come up with some rules to follow to ensure success. He is currently working on a competition with LINE Webtoon on a Superhero Comics Contest with POW! Entertainment.
- “He or she has to be colorful, interesting, unusual and sympathetic. If there’s one important trait it has to be ‘interesting.’”
- “The best way to do that is through their dialogue.”
- “Each character should have his or her own individual method of speaking, so that if you read a dialogue balloon (without seeing the illustration) you would know who it was who said that dialogue just by the style in which it was spoken.”
And finally a common mistake that people make time and time again.
- “They make the character too dull and colorless.”
So there you have it. The perfect recipe to make your own superhero.
Next ArticleBond #5 Offers His View on Spectre
You might also like