- Batman Week on Twitter; Plus Wonder Woman's Motion PosterNovember 1, 2017
- Movie Review: THOR: RAGNAROKNovember 1, 2017
- Kingpin Will Return in The Third Season of Netflix's DaredevilOctober 26, 2017
- Superhero Pumpkin Ideas for Halloween 2017October 26, 2017
Fallout BEER Available NOW!
October 30, 2015 By Alex Eyre
Good news Fallout fans, Bethesda is partnering with Carlsberg UK to create Fallout BEER, yes that right, their creation will see the first time an alcoholic drink has crossed over from game to real life. Making it perfect to sit in your fridge alongside the Duff I’m sure you already have.
Carlsberg UK’s corporate affairs director Bruce Ray said in the press release that
“This is something of a world-first. Adult participation in video gaming is a truly social activity, on a par with cinema and music, we’re proud to work with Bethesda to produce a beer Fallout fans can enjoy”. So we can assume this means Fallout BEER won’t just be Carlsberg in a new bottle.
Here’s the description on Amazon UK:
- Brewed using a unique blend of malted barleys combined with selected hops
- A light coloured pilsner lager, with a refreshing zesty hoppy taste and a floral aroma
- A collaboration between Bethesda and Carlsberg UK
- 12 x 330ml bottles
Fallout BEER is available now to pre-order on Amazon for the price of £29.99 and will be shipped on Nov. 5, giving you enough time to get your fridge stocked up for the arrival of Fallout 4 on Nov. 10th.
Fallout BEER is a 4% alcohol and sold only to customers aged 18 and over.
Previous ArticleThe FLASH Season 2: First Appearance of 'Hawkgirl' in New Promo