- Batman Week on Twitter; Plus Wonder Woman's Motion PosterNovember 1, 2017
- Movie Review: THOR: RAGNAROKNovember 1, 2017
- Kingpin Will Return in The Third Season of Netflix's DaredevilOctober 26, 2017
- Superhero Pumpkin Ideas for Halloween 2017October 26, 2017
Announcing WOSCON 2015
May 27, 2015
We’re very proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Sheffield Students’ Union to bring you a new breed of Comic-Con – WOSCON.
Coming to Sheffield in August, WOSCON was designed with one aim in mind – to unite 10,000 superhero and comic fans with creators and enthusiasts. The event was created for lovers of comic superheroes, cosplay, sci-fi, fantasy, gaming, anime/manga, TV and movies.
WOSCON will take place on 1st August & 2nd August 2015 between 10am – 5pm at Sheffield Students’ Union and Octagon Centre.
Tickets are available now! Buy yours today exclusively from Sheffield Students’ Union Box Office, or buy online via their website.
As well as an incredible line up of guests (look out for announcements soon!) you’ll be able to immerse yourself in ten interactive zones:
- Try your luck against some of the most avid gamers in the country in the Gaming Zone
- WOS Marketplace – a chance for sellers to showcase their incredible range of products to a buy-ready audience
- Q&A Zone – panel sessions and informative talks from the people who created your favourite characters
- A dedicated area where families can enjoy the world of superheroes in the Kids’ Zone
- Explore the rich history of your favourite characters and franchises in the History Zone
- Film Zone – A visual treat for superhero fans
- Digital Zone – See how emerging technology is affecting the world of films, television, video games and comics
- Buy exclusive artwork from incredible creators on the Artist Alley
- Concourse – Outside on the Union concourse we’ll have larger props, memorabilia and classic vehicles from TV and film
and of course…Cosplay Zone – celebrating everything fantastic about cosplay
The WOSCON Facebook page is the place to be for all the latest breaking announcements and special guests. So head on over, Like the page and we’ll see you in August.
Whether you’re an individual or part of a wider cosplay group, WOSCON wouldn’t be the same without you. Look out for some special competition announcements on the WOSCON Facebook page soon, or contact email@example.com if you’re part of a larger group and want to organise something special!
Sell your wares to 10,000 switched on fans. We have 150 spaces available for Traders, Artists and Creators. Head on over to woscon.com and reserve your space today.
Previous ArticleAvengers Pancakes - This is How you Should Start Your Day